How to measure for tall boots?
In order for us to make the right size boots for you, we recommend that you measure your foot and send us the measurement details.
Please, take measurements in the sitting position with socks on.
1. Step on a piece of paper.
2. Holding a pencil straight trace around your foot.
3. Use ruler to measure your foot length – it's distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Do not round up the results.
4. Now you need a cloth tape measure. Measure the widest part of the calf.
5. Measure the height from the floor to the back of the knee.
Input your measurements in the comments when placing your order and we will make your boots as per your measurements.
Of course, once you have the perfect boots you'll want the perfect handbag to go with them. We recommend that you check out our bags collection for high quality soft leather.